Pages

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

MINER SET BACK!!!!

Hello fellow bloggers. I have found a  really good website it is called Canva. It  is a amazing site I enjoyed it because you can do pretty much anything on that website It helps you when you do  blog post.
What question do I still have on Canva? Why do you have to buy other backgrounds why cant they be free?
Why is it a good learning site for your blog? What were the challenging things on that website. The challenging sites were is to difficult to know where all the stuff are and how do you add a new page.
There has been a miner set back Im struggling how to use canva and how you move other text box and I cant embed any photos. And there is a text box in a text box and that what Im struggling with getting the text
 box out. So I cant do a canva because its not working for me for some reason.

1 comment: