“All aboard!” “I shouted.” The bus cruised away from our school. But the bus had to take our whole school in groups because there was no space.
“We’re here!” I shouted as we saw the other classes already up Te Ahuahu. “Damn! that mountain is so high”. I don’t think I can do this. But I said in my head “I can do this” as I whispered. Hut two three four as we marched up the mountain. “Hay Ty, wanna race up the hill,” as I shouted. “Yeah as!” Ty shouted. Three, two, one... go! “No! as I lost the lead “Ty you won, I lost” as I grinned with laughter. Wow, as I finally got up the hill I looked at the view, I smiled. “Listen up,” said Matua Ken,” we have very special person,” his name is john but we call him hone. He talked about himself bearing hone heke's bones. And he talked about there was a huge box beired up on Te Ahuahu.
Let’s go let’s go as mouta ken shouted. Hut two three four as we marched down the mountain like a pack of lions stalking his prey. “Should we run down the hill said Ty” yeah skadoosh as me and Ty zoomed down the hill. “Ty I can’t stop as I shouldered.” Crack! as I slide my body on the ground. Finally I stopped. Let's go said the bus driver. What for us as the bus left me Riley Max and Holly behind. So we hitched hiked and Mrs Henderson came along and said naa they're not handsome people. Hahaha! as we laugh. What a day as I shouted.
No comments:
Post a Comment