Broom! The cars parked into our parking lot at Ohaeawai school for cross country the 26th of August.
One hour later it was time for the age 5 and 6 people to race and they felt really nervous and Vinson came was in 2nd and a boy from West school came 1st. Zoom! as they ran to the stall that was selling drinks.”Can the 7 age year old people come to the start line” Mrs Craig shouted.” On your marks get set go! ‘Mrs Craig’ shouted and everyone shouted go! Moses because he was coming 1st. As they made their way into the muddy paddocks as Moses zig zagged through the corners.Oh no! there is a boy in front of him. Moses just ran in front of him like a rocket the finish line is right there Moses “as I shouted.” Finally it’s done as Moses wisped out of breath. Can the age 10 year old people come to the starting line. Ok it’s my turn now.” On your marks get set go”! I ran as fast as Usain bolt as my feet were thumping the ground like a giant. “Oh no”! i’m on the stones but that didn't worry me it was the cow poo that was the problem. Squash squash! as I stepped in cow poo ewwww! I said this in my head I can do this shizam as I passed Tony and Nikora and last but not least my worst enemy Robbie he goes to West school scadosh as I passed him like a rocket there’s the finish line I yelled. I passed the finish line sprinting it yay I’m in the top 20.
yay finally it's done I grind again.
No comments:
Post a Comment