On Monday it was Fire Brigade Cup at Lindvart Park. I played Hockey, our team was called Ohaeawai 1 because we only had one team. "Ohaeawai! could you please come to the turf ?" Oh! we are on. We were playing Horeke and I got the first goal and the only goal, Horeke got 4 goals. We got only 1 and lost that game. Then it was the year 6 game. There was a practice turf so we played on that and I was the goaly and stopped all of them. expertise Tony's one his one went up high and it almost whacked my head but lucky he didn't. Oh! our game is on, we were playing West School and we smashed them 5 nil. In our last game we were playing Okaihau primary and Tony and I got the most goals out of the team, they almost got a goal so I belly flopped and flicked the ball out of the hockey stick but that wasn't a goal. Then the bell went yeah! Boy we won 7 nil.
No comments:
Post a Comment